Freelance SaaS Marketing Writer
No more BS. Just get the content done.
Want to get old ideas published?
… Or learn more below
BREAKING NEWS: A B2B Writer Who Won’t Mix The Top 5 Search Results and Sell it as “SEO Content”
He'll neither ask you to extend the deadline in the last minute...
Instead, he's a rare B2B copywriter who:
- Backs-up content with legitimate research (and not stats round-ups).
- Makes complex topics easier to understand.
- Is willing to interview your in-house team when necessary.
- Owns a network of subject matter experts to quote and give more depth to your content.
- Has a structured writing process with tools, guidelines, and systems. No improvisations.
- Is a content marketing professional that knows the strategy and purpose behind your content.
- Makes use of copywriting techniques to create blogs that drive results.
- Follows SEO best practices to give your brand the best chances to rank on Google.
- Has the right software tools at hand to write pieces that rank, engage, and convert.
*Out of joke* Yes, this is how I work with companies who have clear marketing goals (and yes, they get results)
If you’re just starting to scale your SaaS organically through content marketing, this is the time to invest on a B2B writer
Wondering Who I Am?
Ecommerce marketing, software guides, email marketing, sales, social media, SEO, content marketing, funnels, copywriting, CRO, branding, technology.
How to Work with Me
- Reach out and ask any question you have (don’t hold anything)
- Schedule a discovery call with me.
- Provide a thorough brief of your business so we can tell if there’s a fit and what actions we can take
- Agree on a paid test work to confirm everything works properly (optional)
- Sign a retainer agreement for long-term work (2-6 pieces a month)—or a strategy project in case you haven’t implement the processes
- Take our conversation out of email to a proper workplace
- Revisions: 2 rounds max per piece (bring an awesome editor!)
- Payment: Pay each invoice after approving each outline
- Collaboration: Connect me with people from your team for interviews
- Integration: Access to your CMS to create and update new posts
- Communication: Monthly catch-up call to provide feedback and watch over metrics (access to analytics if possible)
Client's Words About My Work
Need a marketing writer? Leave a message and we’ll be chatting in few hours.
Emails are free 😉