Freelance SaaS Copywriter and Content Creator
I write "demand generating" content and copy that's not guessed...
… Or learn more below
“Kevin is very professional, great at topic research, and write meaningful and relevant pieces according to the target audience.”
Piyush Suri, CEO, 5By7
What Great Copywriting Can Do For Your Business
- Increase SaaS conversion rate and customer retention.
- Onboard high LTV customers by targeting the right audience.
- Boost your brand awareness with SEO-optimized content marketing.
- Convert visitors into leads with action-driving copy.
- Write success stories and turn free-trial long users into loyal customers.
- Transform poor-performing blog posts into fresh, shareable content.
- Improve your business growth with copywriting projects.
Lame copy sells features. Good copy sells benefits. But great, high-performing copy sells the right features, and the right benefits, to give your customers a reason to stay with you.
Wondering The Way to Do this? I Got Your Back.
The Lesson We All Eventually Learn
Customers Are Not Created Equal
See, we all guessed our customer’s problems and desires at some point of our careers (I’m included.)
Leaving the past behind. Now we know that writing effective copy requires deep, intensive research for what your audience thinks, feels, and does about your offer (with no exception.)
And when it comes to business, addressing customer’s beliefs, feelings, and desires in your copy (landing pages, pricing pages, emails, posts…) can make the difference between dying from low revenue and boosting your growth to top levels.
I learned this from past client’s projects, and my own freelance business.
And now it’s time to apply it on your business!
Clients Words About Me
Get Started Here
Need a SaaS copywriter? Reach out on Twitter, E-mail, or LinkedIn. You can also leave a message here in the form right next to this text.
I’ll reply, I promise 😉