Finally, SaaS Content that Isn't Generic
Martech companies work with me to create research-based B2B articles with lead-gen in mind
… Or learn more below
BREAKING NEWS: A B2B Writer Who Won’t Mix The Top 5 Search Results and Sell it as “SEO Content”
He'll neither ask you to extend the deadline at the last minute...
Instead, he's a rare B2B copywriter who:
- Backs-up content with legitimate research (and not stats round-ups).
- Makes complex topics easier to understand.
- Is willing to interview your in-house team when necessary.
- Owns a network of subject matter experts to quote and give more depth to your content.
- Has a structured writing process with tools, guidelines, and systems. No improvisations.
- Is a content marketing professional that understands the stage of funnel, main goal, and purpose behind your articles.
- Makes use of copywriting techniques to create blogs that incentivize conversions.
- Follows SEO best practices to give your brand the best chances to rank for valuable keywords.
- Has the right software tools at hand to write pieces that rank, engage, and convert.
*Out of sarcasm* Yes, this is how I work
If you’re just starting to scale your SaaS organically through content marketing, this is the most profitable time to invest on a B2B writer
Wondering Who I Am?
Ecommerce marketing, software guides, email marketing, sales, social media, SEO, content marketing, funnels, copywriting, CRO, branding, technology.
How to Work with Me
- Reach out and ask any question you have (don’t hold anything)
- Schedule a discovery call with me.
- Provide a thorough brief of your business so we can tell if there’s a fit and what actions we can take
- Agree on a paid test work to confirm everything works properly (optional)
- Sign a retainer agreement for long-term work (2-6 pieces a month)—or a strategy project in case you haven’t implement the processes
- Take our conversation out of email to a proper workplace
- Revisions: 2 rounds max per piece (bring an awesome editor!)
- Payment: Pay each invoice after approving each outline
- Collaboration: Connect me with people from your team for interviews
- Integration: Access to your CMS to create and update new posts
- Communication: Monthly catch-up call to provide feedback and watch over metrics (access to analytics if possible)
Client's Words About My Work
Need a marketing writer? Leave a message and we’ll be chatting in few hours.
Emails are free 😉