Hey! I'm Kevin Daniel
Quick info about me:
- I’m a long-haired boy that asks way to many questions
- Made a living out of freelancing despite living in a third-world country in the mid of an extreme economic crisis
- Failed as a musician (and still want to achieve my music goals)
- Graduated as an Industrial engineer, even though it doesn’t have much to do with marketing
But most importantly: I learned marketing, then learned how to write well. And now I write valuable marketing assets for SaaS companies.
Now, The Important Stuff...
What I Do in a Nutshell
Copy that’s not guessed.
And that’s it. If you’ve been writing copy from your gut, you’re doing it wrong (I know, because I’ve been there too.)
Copy is all about context.
Context from your customers, context from your market, context from your product.
And when you put all the context together, there’s no need to guess — you’ve got all the pieces already!
That’s why I follow a research-based method to write copy. My process is inspired from what both classic and modern copywriting authorities like Bob Bly, Gary Halbert, Copyhackers, Copyblogger — among many others — has been teaching over decades.
This approach has given me the ability to:
- Get the right product features to attract high-LTV customers.
- Write copy that’s clear. Converting the high-quality buyers who get excited when reading your brand’s name in their inbox (and not the low quality, free-trial long prospects who are not a good fit.)
- Create content that helps your customers to succeed while using your product.
- Engage your audience with top-of-the-funnel content that’s thought and designed to solve their needs — turning visitors into warm leads.
- Come up with what David Ogilvy called “The Big Idea” of your offer (it doesn’t has to be as hard as it seems.)
- And more.
Which is what I call Full-Stack Writing.
Why I Do What I Do
You're Few Hours Away from Chatting with Me
Need a SaaS copywriter? Leave a message in the form right next to this text, and we’ll be chatting in few hours.
You’ll lose nothing, I give ideas for free 😉